SIZE: 7" tall.
- OUTER DOLL: Resurrection of Christ. Christ bursting from the tomb with angels. Christ is risen from the dead trampling down death by death bringing life to those in the tombs!
- DOLL 2: Virgin Mary The Fragrant Flower (Unfading Blossom)
- DOLL 3: Virgin of Vladimir (Our Lady of Vladimir), The Virgin of Vladimir is the most venerated icon
in all Russia and has escaped many fires and plunderers. The Virgin is shown inclined in an attitude of contemplation while the Child rests on her arm with His cheek against hers. This attitude expresses not so much the maternal tenderness of Mary as her power to elicit tenderness in her Son as she intercedes with Him for the human race. Her eyes look neither toward the Child, nor at the viewer, but rather inward to the heart of God and outward to the heart of the world.
- DOLL 4: Guardian Angel. Man is created "in the image of God" therefore according to a Jewish tradition each of us has angels surrounding crying "Make way for the image of God." Christian tradition teaches us from the moment of conception each of us is given a Guardian Angel , this angel is our constant companion throughout our life until we appear at the last judgment. Our Guardian Angel guides us in our actions and constantly implores God for His mercy. In the Christian tradition your birthday is referred to as your "Angel Day."
- DOLL 5: Christ Emannuel/Logos. This icon of a young Christ Child defines the meaning of the Incarnation, "God Is With Us!" God became man. Christ is portrayed as a beardless youth. The source of the icon is associated with the prophecy of Isaiah.